Your personality plays a huge role in the decisions you make and how you behave with money. Understanding this can play a big part in moving forward with your financial future. For couples this is especially so. The ability to know and understand each other's financial personality can offer a real leap forward in achieving your goals. Ask yourself these questions:
- What differences have you noticed in how you and your partner treat money?
- What are the strengths and struggles you see between you and your partner?
- Have you and your partner discussed your wealth creation needs?
- Have you and your partner discussed your attitudes toward money?
- Do you both understand each others prior experiences towards money?
- Have you worked out a plan that brings together your wealth creation?
Does your strategy suit both your needs and is it something you can both comfortably commit to?
- What financial education do you and your partner have?